CFD Global Review - A Popular and Respected Forex Broker
- Regulated by CySEC
- WebTrader, MetaTrader 5
- Max Leverage: 1:30
- Trade Now!
- *Trading CFDs carries considerable risk of capital loss.
CFD Global is a popular and respected international brand which aims at revolutionizing the way people invest in today’s markets. The company focuses on providing the best analytical tools and trading platforms to its customers for creation of a conducive trading environment thereby helping them to maximize their profits through informed trading. CFDGlobal is a pan-European broker provider which is operated by Key Way Investments Limited. It is licensed by CySEC. It is also registered with other financial regulatory bodies in Europe like Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Polish Financial Oversight Commission (KNF), Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (BAFIN), and National Securities Market Commission (CNMV).Educate yourself and start trading at CFD Global!
CFD Global adheres to highest degree of transparency and ethical conduct in its operations. They adopt a customer-focused approach to business and educate their customers regularly. Security and data protection are key business elements of CFD Global. They have state-of-the-art security features to ensure that their customer’s data and funds are safe from unscrupulous elements all the time. You can trade across 7 asset classes and more than 2000 different types of instruments organized under these asset classes. CFDGlobal provides excellent customer service and support. Their support teams are well-qualified and experienced and provides multilingual support services.
Types of Assets Traded
CFD Global allows you to trade in all major type of CFD instruments. You can trade in 7 different types of asset classes - ETFs, bonds, forex, indices, shares, commodities, and cryptocurrencies. The wide range of instruments coupled with high-quality trading platforms and analytical features help traders to make successful trading deals.
CFD Global’s trading platforms are designed keeping different type of traders. Their trading platforms are equally suitable for new traders or experienced ones. The platforms can be accessed over the desktop or mobile and come bundled with advanced analytical tools to help you make informed decisions while trading. The trading platforms come with dedicated instruments and account panels providing better control over order management to the customers. Brief details of the different trading platforms offered by CFD Global are as follows:
- WebTrader Platform - WebTrader is a web-based, powerful, and easy to use trading platform. It comes with rich analytical tools like charting tools, Trading Central, economic calendar etc. which help improve your trading. It provides you 90 popular and highly useful technical indicators to help you trade better and make profits. You can use WebTrader platform on different devices like desktop, mobile, or tablets enabling you to access it from anywhere. You can benefit from advanced chartist methodologies offered by WebTrader platform to make better trading decisions. The trading platform also offers effective risk management tools. You can mitigate your risks and losses by making use of trading techniques like Stop Loss and Take Profit. You get access to nearly 2100 trading instruments which are categorized for better access. Another advantage of WebTrader platform is that it protects you from negative balance, meaning your losses cannot exceed the total funds available in your account.
- MetaTrader 5 Platform - MetaTrader 5 or the MT5 Platform is a highly popular trading platform offered by CFD Global. It is used by expert and savvy trading experts worldwide and comes with powerful tools, advanced charting tools, and analysis. The MT5 platform is very user-friendly and you can use multi-window views to navigate and track your entire portfolio in real-time. It can be accessed both on the desktop or mobile platforms which ensure that you are always connected, even on the go. You can take advantage of 30 in-built indicators and more than 2000 free custom indicators. You can execute your trading orders instantly without losing any time, which is key to trading. The MT5 platform provides multiple payment options and more than 400 instruments. You can access up to 10 different types of charts parallelly on this platform. It is also intuitive and user-friendly which can be used easily by both the experienced and novice traders.
Types of Accounts
- Company:Key Way Investments Limited
- Address:2 Sofouli Street, Chanteclair Building, 6th Floor, Office 602, Nicosia, Cyprus
- Licensed & Regulated by:CySEC
- License Number:292/16
- Support:+357 22 000 358
The Essential account offered by CFD Global costs you $1 per month and provides dual platform access to you (WebTrader/MT5). You get a demo account and support services throughout the week from Monday to Friday. The Essential account also entitles you to daily market review and financial research along with daily analyst’s recommendations. You get limited access to the video library and the services of dedicated account representative for 2 days per week.
The Original account costs you $5 per month and offers you all the services of the Essential account. The additions over the Essential account include services of dedicated account representative for 3 days per week, open access to research, and special trading conditions.
Signature account is the premium offering of CFD Global and you will have to pay $25 per month for it. It offers all the features of the Original account with other additional features. The additional features include - trading central, SMS notifications, one-to-one meetings with account representative, and the services of dedicated account representatives across all the 5 days of the week.
Trading Central is an advanced and dynamic analysis tool which is in-built into the CFD Global’s trading platforms. It is available to users having Signature account. Trading Central provides a wide range of complex trading indicators for various assets like shares, commodities, indices, forex, bonds etc. which help you analyze and make informed trading decisions. It is suitable for different trading styles including intraday or swing trading. It can also be used by long-term investors.
Trading Central is loaded with features which will help you to make sound trading and investment decisions. With its features and functionality, it is a certified member of three Independent Research Provider (IRP) Associations - Investorside, Euro IRP, and Asia IRP. It is subscribed to by 38 of the world’s top 50 banks which is testimony to its functionality and utility. Trading Central provides you access to rich global research and complies to the regulations laid down by the leading market authorities. It covers a wide range of CFD instruments and provides high-quality technical and fundamental analysis. It is also available on the mobile platform which further enhances its accessibility and utility.